Lady-Maker Pop-Up Shop at Manual Goods
December 15th | 6-10pm
Join us at the Manual Studio for an evening of shopping with some amazing Chicago Lady Makers! Have a glass of wine and support some amazing local lady owned small businesses. Shop local, shop small, support your neighbors!
Our awesome lady vendors include:
- Inga Bjorg Kids - fabulous illustrated children's purses and illustrated ceramics by Neva Sills
- Lady Berman Jewelry - handmade brass, gold and gemstone earrings and necklaces by yours truly, Emily Berman
- Light & Pine - hand lettered cards, prints and calendars by Helen Boggess
- Lilla Barn - awesome handmade modern clothes for kiddos and mommas, by Bergen Anderson
- Macaire Douglas of Half Pint Shop - doing custom essential oil blends, beauty products, gift and more
- Mosswood + moon studio - incredible weavings and necklaces by Amy Gabbert
- Parlor Art - beautiful macrame art by Sonya Rivard Benham
- SLOWFIRE - beautiful handmade ceramic dishes and ornaments by Noelle Allen
- Quilted and crocheted home goods by Christine Skaggs
- Vichcraft - bad ass feminist art and wearables by Jenna Blazevitch.
Holiday Gift Tag Workshop with Tiffany Wong Art
December 16th | 10:30-Noon
Join Tiffany from Tiffany Wong Art for a festive morning, with holiday drinks included! She will be teaching a workshop on how to customize gift tags with watercolor. You will learn about watercolor basics including how to mix colors and practice different kinds of watercolor technique. This is the perfect event to relax and have fun in a creative way while being ahead in your holiday prep! Another bonus is that you leave with a watercolor set including a brush so that you can replicate the project at home.
Buy tickets and learn more here.
whirlykidde Pop-Up Shop
December 16th | Noon-3pm
whirlykidde is a kids clothing brand that is handmade in Chicago! Come shop Heather Thornton's exclusive designs, including books and plush toys, perfect for the holidays.
Interested in having an event, pop-up or renting space for photography at the studio? We'd love to hear from you! email@example.com